The most important objectives of the 12th ICT Day:
- Introducing local and regional initiatives and proposals related to Fintech in order to enrich the Palestinian experience in this field;
- Introducing technological solutions by ICT specialists to provide the required knowledge of Fintech to the specialists of the financial sector
- Introducing governmental technological initiatives and regulations in the field
- The role of the public and private financial institutions, current situation, challenges and future plans in Fintech of cryptocurrencies, bitcoins mining, e-commerce,)
- The contribution of academic institutions and the required updates on the academic plans concerning the targeted collages (ICT, business, finance, and accounting) in Fintech
- The impact of Fintech on the world and regional economies.
- Information security risks and the gap between startups and financial regulations.
- The struggle of traditional banking institutes against Fintech companies to retain their customers.