The main objectives of the event are as follows:
- Presenting the Information and Communication Technology Center (ICTC) Achievements since the 1st ICT Day, 2005.
- Launching the second phase of developing the university’s academic portal project, which focuses on the online registration’s development as part of the continuous attempts to meet the ongoing needs of the university students.
- Launching the new training and testing services provided by ICTC through several international accreditations, such as Oracle Academy, Microsoft IT Academy, Sun Academic Initiative, Authorized Prometric Testing Center, TOEFL Authorized Testing Center and Certiport Exclusive Authorized Training and Testing Center.
- Launching the Staff and Alumni Portals.
- Using web-video streaming for live broadcasting of QOU’s events.
- Presenting ICTC’s latest activities in the field of E-learning.
- Exploring ways of more effective cooperation with IT companies and institutions in Palestine.
- Discussing obstacles related to the use of technology in learning both at QOU and other Palestinian institutions.