First Session: eLearning in Tertiary Education
- eLearning in Palestine, Dr. Wasel Ghanem – Director of PEI – Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- eLearning at LSE, Dr. Steve Rayyan – London School of Economics.
Second Session: eLearning at QOU
- eLearning Strategy at QOU, Dr. Saeda Afouneh –Coordinator of Applied Research Unit in the field of eLearning-OLC.
- Overview of eLearning at QOU, Mr. Mohammad Hamarsheh – Head of the eLearning Unit – ICTC.
- QOU Experience in using Video Streaming, Dr. Husni Awad – Al-Quds Open University, Lecturer at Tulkarem Educational Region.
- QOU Experience in using Virtual Class, Dr. Majed Hamayil- Director of Open Learning Center – OLC.
- QOU Experience in using eCourse Template, Ms. Suba Jarrar – Instructional Designer – eLearning Unit – ICTC.
Third Session: eLearning in Palestine
- Rufo Project – Cooperation between Palestinian Universities, Dr. Insaf Abbas – Head of English Department Al-Quds Open University
- ICT Statistics: The current status and the future Map, Mr. Khaled Qalalwa – Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics
- Faculty Training to use eLearning, Dr. Rashid Al-Jayoussi – Al-Quds University