i Mobility in Palestine- The Way Forward
"ICT applications in Transport, Capacity Building and Supporting Public Private Partnership (PPP) Framework"
(6th Annual ICT Day)
November 18th, 2012
Ramallah, Mövenpick Hotel
In Corporation with
With the support of:
- Ministry of Telecommunication & Information Technology (MTIT)
- Ministry Of Transportation (MOT)
- Palestinian Information Technology Association (PITA)
- Palestine Academy for Science and Technology (PALAST)
- Palestine Information & Communication Technology Incubator (PICTI)
- Construction and Transportation Research Unit – An Najah National University
The Information and Communication Technology Center (ICTC) at Al-Quds Open University in Collaboration withIntelligent Mobility: Future Vision Group and Virtual Research Centre (iMFV) are organizing Intelligent Mobility Day – The Way forward (6th Annual ICT day) on Nov 18th, 2012 in Mövenpick Hotel in Ramallah under the sponsorship of Palestinian Telecommunications Group (PalTel Group), the aim of this event is to bring together expertise from different institutions to meet and discuss the Intelligent transport and mobility of people and goods in Palestine, its current status , the future vision and the challenges ahead The one-day event includes presentation and round-table discussion.