The main objectives of the 13th ICT Day can be summarized as follows:
- Reviewing challenges and barriers for the implementation of laws related to ICT technologies.
- Enhancing legal awareness in Palestine and ensuring the dissemination of all laws that have been endorsed.
- Raising the awareness among graduates of faculties of Law in the field of information and communication technology to promote integrity in the Palestinian judiciary system and law.
- Presenting research and scientific interventions related to different ICT technologies to support the application and development of the provisions of the law in Palestine.
- Providing ideas, initiatives and technological solutions to contribute to the overcoming of any obstacle that may face the application of the provisions of the law using various ICT technologies.
- The future relation between law and technology in the virtual world.